- €35 – €40
Unicorns nest bed
What is the purpose of the nest bed? As babies are used to being nice and snug in the mother’s womb, the nest bed is designed to help babies feel safe and secure while they are sleeping. It keeps them secure when you need to get few things done around the house. The sides will also block out the noise for babies ensuring peaceful sleep.
You can keep it in the cot, on your bed or take it with you wherever you go as it is very light.It is recommended for newborns as well as toddlers. You can regulate the size of the nest by pulling on the cord attached.
Like all our other items, the nest is hand made using the best materials safe for children. The base and the sides of the nest are made from hypoallergenic filling. The fabric we use is tested and has Oeko – Tex Standard 100 certificate.
The nest beds come in two different sizes : 0-6 months and 3-18 months (This is just a guideline- it depends on the size of the baby)
Size of nest bed 0-6 months
Overall : 80cm length x 50cm width
Sleeping space : 62cm length x 28cm width
Size of nest bed 3-18 months
Overall : 100cm length x 52cm width
Sleeping space : 76cm length x 37cm width
Wash in your washing machine in 30°C.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not use bleach.
All of the components of our nest beds have received following certification and meet highest safety standards:
- Oeko-Tex certification, Standard 100
- Free from colourants
- Free from formaldehyde
- Free from nickel, pentachlorophenol
- Free from heavy metals
- Breathable, odorless components make it a perfect product for a baby
- Filling (non-woven fabric) has antiallergic properties, it is breathable, does not absorb moisture
- Silicone fibers used, create unfavorable environment for the development of microorganisms such as mites and fungi